Tired of not knowing how to use your Cricut?
I know I was.
When I first got my Cricut it sat on my desk collecting dust.
I had so many great Cricut projects saved on my Pinterest board, but I didn't know where to begin.
1. I didn't know the difference between all the mats, tools, and materials.
2. I wasn't a graphic designer or computer savvy, so trying to learn Cricut Design Space was overwhelming.
3. I couldn't find all the information I needed to get started in one place.
Making such a huge investment and having it just sit was weighing on me.
I really wanted to make. all. the. things.
But it was too much to learn on my own!
Can you relate?
Ever since I started my blog, I have received questions all about the basics of using a Cricut from a lot of newbies and I remember those days!
Over the past few months, I've been working on creating a course that's designed to teach you all the basics of a Cricut machine so that you can start creating all the things now.
And today, I want to share that content with you.
Cricut 101 University is a self paced course that will help you get your machine up and running.
- All about the machines, tools, materials, mats, blades, how to use CDS, and more
- 30 video lessons, cheat sheets, and projects that we make step by step together
Get ready to impress your friends with all your unique decor and personalized gifts. And who knows, you might make extra money by selling your creations!
The course is now available and I invite you to enroll today and start Cricut-ing with me!
This course is NOT affiliated, endorsed, or sponsored by Cricut, Inc.